A Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer is a person or business registered to accept items classified as legal firearms. Some states do not differentiate between airguns and firearms.
If you live in a restricted area and receive an email from us stating that we can't ship to your address, you can have your order shipped to an FFL dealer with their permission.
Here's what you need to know about shipping to an FFL dealer:
- We can't accept license Type 03 or license Type 06.
- We don't deal in firearms, so we're not required to keep an FFL certificate.
- A transfer must occur between you and a registered dealer to ship an item - Pyramyd Air can't act as an agent on your behalf.
- We'll only ship to a dealer after receiving express permission.
- We'll ship your order "care-of" to the dealer, but you're responsible for tracking your order to delivery. We're not responsible for lost or misdelivered packages.