What are Bullseye Bucks?
Our rewards program at Pyramyd Air is called Bullseye Bucks. Click through the tabs below to learn more.
Whenever you purchase items like ammo, PCP air rifles, accessories, or almost anything on PyramydAir.com, you earn Bullseye Bucks.
- Pyramyd Air purchases made through third-party sellers like Amazon, eBay, and Wish do not earn Bullseye Bucks.
For each item you purchase, you will earn Bullseye Bucks.
- The Bullseye Bucks awarded will be based on the total purchase amount.
You do not earn Bullseye Bucks on discounts or shipping charges.
- You will earn Bullseye Bucks on transactions where you redeem a Gift eCard.
You do not earn Bullseye Bucks when you buy a Gift eCard.
Create a Pyramyd Air account and start earning Bullseye Bucks with every purchase!
Each Bullseye Buck you redeem equals one penny (US $0.01).
For instance, if you have 1500 Bullseye Bucks to redeem, that would equal US $15.00.
To convert Bulleye Bucks into eligible gift eCards, follow these steps:
- First, log in and select Redeem Bullseye Bucks from the My Account menu.
- Then, click the Redeem Bullseye Bucks button.
- Next, select the dollar amount that you would like to redeem.
Customers can redeem Bullseye Bucks in quantities of 200. A minimum of 200 Bullseye Bucks is required for redemption.
- Verify your personal information and click 'Next.'
- You have successfully redeemed your Bullseye Bucks for a gift eCard that can be applied to your order!
Can I spend Bullseye Bucks like money?
Yes! Once your Bullseye Bucks mature (30 days after we ship your purchased items, minus any returns), you can redeem them via a Gift eCard. During the 30 days, your Bullseye Bucks will show as pending.
Do Bullseye Bucks expire?
Bullseye Bucks never expire. Bullseye Bucks are not transferable and cannot be combined between customers. Pyramyd Air has the right to modify and adjust the program rules or cancel the program for any reason.
Can I accrue as many Bullseye Bucks as I want?
Yes! There is no earning limit for Bullseye Bucks. However, some transactions have certain limits, such as gift card sales.